Monday 31 May 2010

Kelis - Acapella



Totally excellent new tune from Kelis which I really need to share with you - she of the maadddd "Caught Out There" (remember? "I hate you so much right now! I hate you so much right now! Aaaah Aaaah!") "Milkshake" and "Trick Me" - all bloody brilliant and this track is set to be yet another classic in its own right. Great "power synths" in the background which get stronger and stronger and I love the Amazonian warrior look she's sporting in the video.

More posts forthcoming... Off to see "Sex and the City 2" very shortly. I have my reservations, having heard mixed things about it, but we'll see... Have a great Bank Holiday weekend whatever you're up to...

2 comments:

  1. Sex & The City. I think I must be the only person on the planet who has never ever seen it - neither the movies nor the series. Hope it's worth the price of the cinema ticket anyway, given your reservations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Steve, it was, just about!

    ReplyDelete